Thursday, January 6

Medical Check-Up and a Book

That's right! My last book got here today! I skimmed it all and it looks pretty okay. I don't know if I'll be keeping it for reference though, probably.

Speaking of books I've sold three through my Amazon account. Well they're all my brother's but still. We've sold three so far. Looking good.

I went to the clinic today and got a random check-up just because. I went ahead and got HIV testing just because it was free. And to know. I had to go through a counselor first who asked me serious questions about my sexual life. I thought the "Are you a prostitute?" one was kind of funny. She had to make those questions anyway. My results won't be in until a week from now and even then I have to go in person. And through the counselor whether or not it's positive or negative.

No comments: