Friday, January 7

"Wisdom Tooth Be Gone!"

That's what I imagined my dentist saying while extracting my wisdom tooth.

I did pretty well, or so they said. I didn't complain at all when they stuck foot-long needs in my mouth or when they extracted the tooth.

"It's out!" One of the assistants said. Next thing I know the dentist is holding it up almost right in front of me. I couldn't believe he pulled that out of me! That thing was huge! But I'm a good boy and didn't cry one bit. I could tell when I got home that the anesthesia was wearing off because of the pain! But I took some pills right away and took a short nap. Then had some veggie soup and a plum. Much better.

That was pretty much all my day! Went to the doctor around 10:30 AM for my brother's appointment and went back around 1 PM for a dentist walk-in. I didn't go in until around 4 and was out by 5. Woke up around 8 and had some food and now time to go to bed again. I should be packing but sleep sounds much better.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You are much braver than I was. They put me out completely when I got mine out! Hope your recovery goes well!