Friday, May 6

Summer Goals


I had mentioned this to one of my friends before but I actually want to accomplish a couple of things this summer.
  • Learn AutoDesk’s Revit software
  • Create more 3D renderings with AutoCAD
  • Get a better grasp of Google’s SketchUp
  • Start sketching; eventually leading up to a good sketch a day
  • Create more 2D renderings with coloring pencils
  • Scan all artwork
  • Better my website
  • Get an internship  (?)
The last one is questionable simply because I should’ve already applied to firms but I didn’t. My interior design professor told me I should look for an internship so I can start adding to my résumé and portfolio.
These are all mainly to build on my skills and better myself for these coming years. I don’t think I did as well as I would’ve liked this semester. Hopefully I’ll be able to carry through with most of these!

No comments: