Tuesday, February 3

Erick Feels He Has Neglected His Blog...

Guess what? I'm using my desktop! That's right! The computer that we had to pay twice for it to be repaired. The first time was because it just would not turn on anymore and the second time because, after having properly installed a very good Anti-Virus, my computer kept freezing. That was another $40. Whatever. So now my parents told me not to install the Anti-Virus but to leave it alone.
That's kind of dangerous though, considering some of the few things I do online -cough-

But anyway.

I cut my big fat toe last night. T.T I know! And it does hurt a little still. I put a band-aid over it so the sock wouldn't hurt me much. Meh. I haven't looked at it since last night...

Many things have happened. Some I can't really talk about. Some I could but they're too much.

One thing I know for sure: I already saw myself during Techoir Overnight. Take it any way you want.

No comments: