Wednesday, February 4

Erick Needs A Haircut

Badly.

I work tomorrow though, so it might be until Friday. I only work three hours, but I'm not complaining. I need money.

Today people stayed after school for a Guard meeting. I am really very excited! I am going to ask McDonald's if I can get Wednesdays and Fridays off just so I can stay after longer to spin flags! Nevermind the fact that we pretty much only have about a month to learn what we are doing for Arts On The Green. And Lora, I think that's how her name is spelled, our Guard instructor, promised us real poles by Friday! That means real spinning! Hurray and Hallelujah! ^^

I'm excited.

Something I'm not very excited about though is getting scholarships and money to go to IU. I really don't know. I hope I can keep up with everything and manage to get money. I'm actually now thinking of a loan. Something I don't really want.

And IU contacted me today about my $500 scholarship thanks to an article I wrote during the High School Journalism Institute Summer Workshop. The money wasn't really for the article but my counselor recommended me for the scholarship. She loved me! And she's in Indy now so getting together for a night won't be too difficult. And I didn't mean it in a nasty way either o.o

Now. I need more pictures for my yearbook section. Like a lot. I still haven't gotten the Top Students of each academy. And I need to schedule dates for music group photos...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully enjoy my wallpaper art,
> 2 000 wallpapers,
all uncommecial and intended for download
with entirely unrestricted usage.

http://screenfonds.blogspot.com/

Maybe you appreciate my poetry too.

http://singleswingle.blogspot.com/

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden.