Thursday, February 5

Erick Feels Nasty & Gross

It's the hair. It's too long. I like my bangs. But I might just trim them or have them halfway cut. That way they can curl a bit and look cute-ish.

Today I had to take my contacts out during school because my eyes were super red and they were burning. There was no other option. So I went ahead and did it in the room, in my seat. It freaked some people out but after a minute my eyes were feeling sooo much better! Too bad I couldn't really see! ^^ Oh well.
And I couldn't see people very well either...

Today was our (last) first musical meeting. There were a lot of people there and some of them I don't like. I'm sorry. But I don't.
The magic number is 20. That's pretty scary. And daring. And sad T.T

I sat next to Johnny for the whole thing. And why am I just realizing that he is very funny? Haha. Of course I knew that but he is just sooo silly and laughs at my faces. I love him.

I had to work today. From 6 to 9. It wasn't that bad but I was put in Drive-Thru. Receiving orders. With this cold-ass weather. Sheesh. But oh well.
I managed to make $685 in the three hours I was there.

I had a meatless Big Mac with salty fries and a medium Sprite. I need to stop eating there and say I do. That way I can lose more weight. Or just eat salads without chicken. But chicken is good, health-wise.

Have I mentioned I need a haircut? ^^

Oh! And tomorrow will be my first day on the wheel! In Ceramics! I'm excited! I get to make a bowl! Hopefully it'll be chubby and cute. Heehee.

No comments: