Friday, February 13

It's Been A While...

It's almost been a week since I last updated!

But today was fun! With the Technician Valentine's Party I was too happy I couldn't cry for it being my last one. ^^ No worries. It's a happy moment. I won't cry.
But it really was fun. People were crazy. I guess you could refer to the Facebook photos that will soon be up.

Highlights of the party:

Queen of Hearts: Audrey Speraw!

King of Hearts: Yours Truly, Erick Gama!

Best Dressed Valentine: Angel Avina! (He was a cupid. Again, refer to Facebook pics)

Lots of candy and cute little notes were passed out and enjoyed by all. Unfortunately, I have been slacking so I couldn't really make my usual V-Day cards. The ones with the heart that pops out? Yeah. Those. Awww. I know. So instead I'm making everyone cute little notes. At least I think they're cute.
I had another idea but it required a procedure which I wasn't very sure of so I'm saving that for next year. That means that an underclassman will have to put my valentines in the other Technicians' bags. Cute, huh?

Oh. This week the Key Club also sold teddy bears for V-Day as a fundraiser. We pretty much made over $300. That is amazing! I wish Ms. Jesse would've bought V-Day items on sale last year to sell this year. . .

Today I was awarded a total of 400 extra credit points in my English class.

200- For The Cannon being awesome this month
200- For explaining the origin of Friday 13th

Go me! That means I can slack off a bit in that class now! Weee!

3 comments:

Angie Guinivere said...

Those sunglasses you were wearing is what got my vote. You looked like a celebrity and you should have been walking on red carpet the whole day.


Venezuelan elephants run erratically all day in circles.

Remmie said...

I miss you and gratz on the 400 points in English! Amazingly, I know what you mean but surviving all day on like some grapes, milk, and a chicken leg or something. Usually anymore I only eat like a couple potatoes, a glass of milk, and like an apple or something. Maybe we have eating disorders? I hope not.

Anonymous said...

what is the origin of friday the 13th