Saturday, February 7

Erick Made A Bowl!

I made a bowl yesterday in Ceramics! It looks pretty good if I do say so myself!

The teacher, Mr. Halvorson, asked if I had used the wheel before. I guess he thought I was too good for it to have been my first time? I decay.

I really can't remember much about yesterday but I know I got a 10/10 on my Japanese test! Sensei always points out that I'm usually the only one who is always the high score. It bothers me a little...

Also! Yesterday was Lerron's and my first day testing for Piano! It was okay I guess! I did okay! And I think he did pretty good too! He just needs to catch up! Imma buy him a little keyboard so he can go home and practice everyday! Hahaha. Maybe not (me buying the piano).

Yesterday I was also supposed to get my haircut but I couldn't so I got it this morning. It's nice now! And I feel like I lost 3 lbs! Hahaha. And from then, I had to work! My manager complimented my haircut, said it looked nice! ^^
And I got to work with my friend Kayla Smith! She goes to Tech! And she's the one who convinced me to go back to that McDonald's. Otherwise I would've gone to the one on 10th Street, which I still think is much better for weekends because of all the cute people in the concert -cough-

And my boss still calls me Rick. I don't really care much now, haha. And Lerron calls me Ricky. But that's cuter and he came up with it first! I'm thinking of changing my name on Facebook to Ricky Gama! Haha. Maybe not!

Oooh! Wanna know what I had in my stomach yesterday? I couple of grapes and a thing of chocolate milk and then a chicken wing and a drumstick. Yum, huh? That was all day! And I survived! Today I had a salad. And a chicken wing and some eggs. So far still here!

OH! Yesterday was Guard too! I loved it! I stayed a bit after with Audrey and she brought me home. I loves me Audrey!

I think that's it for today. We have people over because we're celebrating my dad's ?th birthday! He's happy. And a bit drunk >.> But oh well.

No comments: