Monday, January 12

First Post Of The Year, Anyone?

So I finally got my computer fixed but that meant deleting all my files and whatnot. That part sucks, but otherwise I don't think I'll go to my old habits. If you don't know what I mean, ask me and I might tell you.

There is so much to say that I don't even know where to start.

Oooh! My birthday party will be January 24th at my house. It won't be in my house, it will be in the garage which will be nicer and is much bigger to occupy. I don't know if I should expect presents or not. I kind of do, but then it doesn't really matter.

Hmmm. Journalism. Ms. Jesse kicked some people out. Three of those people were part of my four-person team for my yearbook section. So now I am pretty much stuck with just one girl and me doing my section and me editing the pages. It's too much. I really shouldn't have done it, but then again, no one else wanted to.

Today I went to McDonalds to see if I could get a job again. The owner told my brother and me that he has to talk to some managers about our previous experience before he decides. I think we have great chances of getting the job. I just really need the money!
But then again, musical is about to start... I'm thinking my parents will have me choose between either.

Oh. I need a boyfriend. At least for these last months. Someone close to me. I should make applications. -sigh-

1 comment:

Angie Guinivere said...

Aww, I thought you were gonna type longer.
Guess what! I got like 7 interviews today for the faculty musical!
Seenyuritis when it comes to journalism. ulgh.
amyeekin
At my yacht, Emily eats, killing insect nerds.