Tuesday, January 13

Emotionally Overwhelmed

I found out today how a fellow journalist feels about me being the Editor-in-Chief of The Cannon. She didn't directly tell me I didn't deserve the spot but that is really what she meant. It's not really something I care about; I mean her opinion, not the post. But it kind of hurts, realizing that someone doesn't like you for a small thing. Whatever.

I confessed my love for someone today. It went better than I thought. At least he promised we'd still be friends and he told me he loved me too. As a brother.
Time to let go and move on. It is not easy but it has to be done.

Ummm. Mr. Armbruster called me Friday afternoon that I was being nominated for the National Honor Society and told me to pick up my papers Monday. I forgot about it on Monday so I went today. I went twice but both times he wasn't there. The deadline is this Friday so I'm a little concerned. I hope I can see him tomorrow morning!

Right now I am also trying to get ready for a Japanese competition in Richmond. This will be on February 28th. It's a Saturday and it will probably be a bit before noon or something so we will have to leave early. Ugh. Otherwise I am fine. But I still need to study some more Japanese.

Speaking of Japanese, I got a 10 on my last test! Weee!

If you read this, you are invited to my birthday party on Jan 24th. 1336 N. Olney St. We don't know the time yet!

2 comments:

Angie Guinivere said...

Who said you didn't deserve the job?? You're the most hard-working out of all of us.
Good luck with the scholarship thing, and I can't wait til your birthday. =]

cueepat

Cool! Uriel eats everything pink and toasted!

Remmie said...

I'll be at your birthday, but mom wants to know what I should get you.. So yea.. what do you want? XD Because I'm horrible at giving gifts to people... >.> though I think I can manage to find a decent card