Friday, August 20

Last Day

Today was my last day at work. This time I actually felt a little sad because I might not go back next year. After almost two years, I only work summers or when on school break, I'm still getting paid minimum wage. I'm a great employee, if I do say so myself! I can do almost anything except food assembly. And that angers me. They've also been hiring new people and keep cutting my hours. So I think my best option is to just look for another job. I might want to become a waiter or something. Tips are great! Hehe

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I'm super excited to start school again. I know for a fact that on my second day I will start on my design projects! My muse always comes at midnight and gives me ideas on creating a special container to hold 2-6 "healthy" drinks. An expandable container, maybe.

No comments: