Saturday, August 7

From Japan and McDonald's

My friend Haruka Uchida is back in America! She was about three years ago as an exchange student.

She is back until Wednesday and that's upsetting. But the good news is that she will be studying in Colorado for one year. She will  definitely be a lot closer than what she used to be! She even said she might come back to Indy for Christmas!

Last night some friends invited me to hang out with them and Haruka. We went to play pool, and only two in the group really knew what they were doing :/ But it was fun! My only victory was against Haruka, hehe. I had never been to one of those pool places. We paid with quarters! ^__^  I came back home around 2:30 AM. It was great.

Ehhh, I might have someone being too friendly on the side as well. Hope no drama comes from this.

I took pictures, but they're not on my computer. Tisk tisk.

Today was fun at work! I like working there when there's people to laugh with. Fellow employees to share impolite comments about impolite customers. But that's everywhere, for sure.

And I was being teased today: apparently I flirt too much. I guess I just get carried away~! Oh well ^__^ It might work someday, haha.

No comments: