Wednesday, August 11

Finally Here

My college books are finally here! Well, the ones I ordered through Amazon. I've yet to buy my Japanese text and workbooks as well as a 6th interior design book >_>. I've already leafed through most of my textbooks and decided to keep some of them for myself. 101Things I Learned in Architecture School's first chapter is on drawing lines. That one I'm just going to read and sell it eventually. It's a pretty book though.

I'm so excited for this year! And I'm hoping to pass Calculus with at least a C >_<

Ehhh...I've been putting Japanese off all summer. I think I have a lot to read otherwise I'll be dragging behind during class, never mind the fact that the class is in Japanese!

These two are my favorite books. The blue one is pretty big and heavy and explains how every detail goes. It even has sections on minimum requirements to accommodate wheel-chaired people. The green one explains how everything is drawn and labeled in floor plans as well as elevations.

I need to start sketching. A sketch every day will help me get better. It's supposed to.

No comments: