Monday, May 12

A Lack of Internet

Second post! (Yay?)
I know, I really want to get this blog going but I really can't right now because I have no intahnet.
My family and I moved about a year ago (around Feb-April 2007) to a place that is, ummm, ghetto-friendly (?). Well, because of this, there is no DSL around our area so for six months I was stuck with Dial-Up. Ask me how many times I got on the net. -.-
So now I am stuck doing nothing at home. Well, there's homework, but ummm, yeah. At school, everything is blocked so for about a year and a half I haven't updated my SpaceBook or MyFace. How annoying!
So, for my second post I'll show a video of my friend, Lena, sticking a pen through both of her (lip) piercings and then twisting it. It looks painful. And as they say: Viewer discretion advised!

No comments: